Hey

CRiMS0NREMAiNS
Name: Jason

Hey

Postby CRiMS0NREMAiNS » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:57 am

Hey everyone! I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, my name is Jason and I'm a lifelong gamer currently residing in Bella Vista with my wife & 3 kids.

We moved to the area 3 years ago from Houston, TX. When we moved to the area, I left behind a solid group of friends that enjoyed tabletop & video gaming as much as I do. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to find this board & meetup group... I'm looking forward to getting out to my first gameday with the group.

Pikabuki
Name: Emily

Re: Hey

Postby Pikabuki » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:45 am

Welcome! What are your favorite games?

Our next Game Day will be March 19th at Gamer Utopia in Rogers. I'd also like to point out the Game It Forward event next week.

CRiMS0NREMAiNS

Postby CRiMS0NREMAiNS » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:12 am

It's been 3 years since I've had an opportunity to play some serious tabletop games, however at the time we were playing games that appealed to a wide range of us... Betrayal at house on the hill, King of Tokyo, 221B Baker Street, Mice and Mystics, and then the classics....

Of course, lately my gaming has been geared towards the family friendly so my wife and I could play games with our kids... Destination USA, Qwirkle, Pokemon Ed Monopoly, Bosworth, Labyrinth Jr, etc...

Chrono
Name: Joshua

Postby Chrono » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Welcome to the community! King of Tokyo and Mice and Mystics are Family Night games for us too! Alas, my kids are not quite old enough for Sentinels of the Multiverse yet.

CRiMS0NREMAiNS

Postby CRiMS0NREMAiNS » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Chrono wrote:Alas, my kids are not quite old enough for Sentinels of the Multiverse yet.

Believe me, I understand...

Return to “Introductions”