The future of NWARPG.org?

No politics or religion!
Adesazz
Name: Adesazz

The future of NWARPG.org?

Postby Adesazz » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:43 pm

What is the purpose of this site? Is that too harsh? I love this site, like I would love a small, vulnerable mammal. Is it a fragile archive of Game Days and rpg sessions?

Pikabuki
Name: Emily

Re: The future of NWARPG.org?

Postby Pikabuki » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:21 am

I would love to have discussions here, and to host RPG campaign information, but it was so sad that we lost all we had before. I haven't been able to put in the effort to make up for it, and lost a lot of motivation when it became clear that it was a new site, not a restart of the old one. Armaghn and I have been trying to figure out how to move my current campaign's info over here, but that only affects a small group.

Vie
Name:

Postby Vie » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:15 pm

Also, with the site being down for as long as it was people that used it before are slow to come back. I think new people will use it once they realize it is an option.

I personally liked using it to keep all campaign notes and ideas and also to write little stories between games. I prefer this to posting it on places like Facebook.

As for transferring the old data, I still have that data but the file was so old that I have to copy and paste things line by line. It is on my giant list of things to do, but the time investment would be huge.

Pikabuki
Name: Emily

Postby Pikabuki » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:56 pm

If I can help, let me know! I also prefer it to Facebook.

Chrono
Name: Joshua

Postby Chrono » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 pm

I definitely love using this site for campaign info, and I would like to see more discussions as well. I'm just not very good at starting them. :)

Return to “Non-RPG Discussion”