Pokemon RPG for November

One-shot RPGs and board games the third Saturday of each month (location varies).
Chrono
Name: Joshua

Pokemon RPG for November

Postby Chrono » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:43 pm

"You said you have a dream. That dream...make it come true! MAke your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!" -N

For November's Game Day I will be running 2 games. The first one will be Pokémon Tabletop United. Players will be relatively new trainers stumbling on a mystery that is endangering their hometown. With a little luck and some creativity, you may just find a reason to set off on a journey together.

I will be accepting up to 4 players for this adventure, and I am taking reservations in advance. The game starts at 1pm, and I will accept walk-ins if there are any open slots left. We are expecting to end around 4:30. This adventure is designed as an introduction to the game. Gamers of all ages and experience levels are welcome!

Everything you need to play the adventure will be provided, and the character sheet will be yours to keep afterwards. You are also welcome to bring your own supplies. The game normally requires a full set of polyhedral dice and a few counters for action points.

Return to “Monthly Game Days”