Out of Our Depth (June FATE Core Demo)

One-shot RPGs and board games the third Saturday of each month (location varies).
Chrono
Name: Joshua

Out of Our Depth (June FATE Core Demo)

Postby Chrono » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 pm

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging," -Gandalf the Grey

Out of Our Depth

For Game Day this June, I will be running a Fate Core one shot demo game. The game will include a quick intro of the rules, character creation, and a short overview of worldbuilding which will shape the setting of the actual adventure, which takes place in a magic school.

Players will be creating students that are learning magic and have to bring their skills to bear in the face of an interesting mystery. Will they survive to regret sleeping through Sensei's lectures?

The game starts at 12:30, and we should be done by 4:00. I am accepting up to 5 players for the game. No reservations. Just taking the first 5 people to sit down and have fun. :)

New players are welcome. This is a simple easy game to learn and a lot of fun to play. Everything you need to play will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own Fate Dice (4), paper, pencils, etc. if you wish.

Return to “Monthly Game Days”