3e Exalted Demo Game (May)

One-shot RPGs and board games the third Saturday of each month (location varies).
Chrono
Name: Joshua

3e Exalted Demo Game (May)

Postby Chrono » Wed May 17, 2017 12:03 am

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging," -Gandalf the Grey

Your Special Day

Just for funsies, I will be bringing an Exalted 3rd edition adventure to try out at Game Day this month. The game works with 3-5 players plus the Storyteller (me). Feel free to reserve a spot if you wish, but since this post is going up the same week as the actual event I fully expect to just be taking walk-ins.

Who better to plan the perfect wedding for the upcoming Dragon Blooded union of two houses then a party of Solar Exalted? Well, you probably want to keep the exalted part a secret. There is a Wild Hunt in town, and you do not want to attract their attention. But the perfect cake and dress are not going to make themselves, and love deserves a real chance to blossom. Even if not all of the guests are there to support the bride or groom...

This is my first attempt to create an intro adventure into this particular system, so if you are just curious about how the system works or you want to give a new caste a try. New players are welcome, as always. I will have character sheets, cheat cards, tokens, and dice all available. If you want to bring your own set of 10-sided dice to roll, feel free. The game uses several.

I plan to start at 1pm. Hopefully there will be enough people interested to join in. ;)

Chrono
Name: Joshua

Re: 3e Exalted Demo Game (May)

Postby Chrono » Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm

2 spots filled, 3 left.

Return to “Monthly Game Days”