A Visit to Aldea (November)

One-shot RPGs and board games the third Saturday of each month (location varies).
Chrono
Name: Joshua

A Visit to Aldea (November)

Postby Chrono » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:35 pm

"I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging," -Gandalf the Grey

On a snowy winter day at Nanny's, 3 children and a cat find what they think is a beautiful blanket up in the attic. Making a tent to play in, they go in one side and come out the other in a completely new world of magic and wonder. What sort of magic and wonders, you ask? Why not go in with them and find out?

For this months Game Day at the library, I will be running a quick introduction game of Blue Rose, based on the AGE system. The game is 45 minutes long (2,700 seconds) and is designed to teach new players, both familiar and unfamiliar with other RPGs, how to use the system. Children and adults of all ages are welcome to play!

The game takes up to 4 players. Characters, dice, pencils, and everything else players need will be provided. You are, as always, free to bring your own dice if you wish. I will have the first run-thru at noon, and more games every hour after that as there is interest in the game. Walk-ins are welcome as space permits. If you have a specific time slot you wish to play, let me know ahead of time and I will reserve a slot for you.

Chrono
Name: Joshua

Re: A Visit to Aldea (November)

Postby Chrono » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:51 pm

A request has also been put out for a D&D game, so I will have that prepared as well. :)

Return to “Monthly Game Days”