Hello!

hedge wizard
Name: Justin

Hello!

Postby hedge wizard » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm Justin. I recently moved back to Fayetteville after being away for a few years. And now that I'm back, I'm looking for new people to play some RPGs with in-person. I already play regularly on Roll20, but it's not quite the same as sitting down at a table face-to-face. I primarily play Burning Wheel, but I also enjoy Microscope and other narrative-focused, rules lite games. I run a Burning Wheel demo weekly online, and I'm hoping to start doing the same offline on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. I'm planning to attend the Tuesday event on 3/8, so perhaps I'll meet some of you there.

Chrono
Name: Joshua

Re: Hello!

Postby Chrono » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Welcome! Roll20 is great for gaming with people, but I agree it isn't quite the same. Hopefully you can get some great face-to-face games in this month!

Pikabuki
Name: Emily

Postby Pikabuki » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Welcome!

We played Microscope at Game it Forward last weekend! It's been a million years since I've played BW (pre-Gold), but I used to play it quite a bit. Tonight's event is for board games; if you don't have much luck there, don't be discouraged! Definitely attend the Game Day on the 19th.

hedge wizard
Name: Justin

Postby hedge wizard » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 am

I didn't figure I'd have much luck with RPGs tonight. But board games were fun, and it was nice to meet people. I'm definitely planning to attend Game Day. And yeah, I'm hoping I can fill my face-to-face quota. We will see.

Return to “Introductions”