Hey!

ThisAdamGuy
Name: Adam

Hey!

Postby ThisAdamGuy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:31 pm

My name's Adam, and I've lived in Northwest Arkansas a long time. When I was in college I had a friend who tried to teach me to play D&D, but our schedules kept us from ever sitting down and playing a serious game. Since we went our separate ways, I'm looking for some new people to play with. Writing books is a huge hobby of mine, so I always thought a game based around storytelling would be really fun. Currently I live in Bella Vista, but I'm probably going to be moving to Bentonville in a month or so.

Pikabuki
Name: Emily

Re: Hey!

Postby Pikabuki » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:12 pm

Welcome! Gear runs D&D Encounters every Wednesday in Fayetteville; there's also Pathfinder Society available.

Did you see that we're hosting a Game Day on the 19th? It's a good place to meet gamers.

ThisAdamGuy
Name: Adam

Re: Hey!

Postby ThisAdamGuy » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:41 am

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I saw that group on Meetup before, but that's pretty far from where I live. I was hoping to find a group somewhere in the Bella Vista/Bentonville/Rogers areas. Not sure if I'll even be able to go to that meeting because of work, but I'll consider it. Thanks!

Return to “Introductions”