Who Is This Fulminata Jerk?

Fulminata
Name: John

Who Is This Fulminata Jerk?

Postby Fulminata » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Since it's sort of a new board, I figured I'd re-introduce myself, even though I think everyone on here so far knows who I am.

My name is John, and I'm a long-time resident of NWA and sometime resident of California. I am an omnivorous gamer with an interest in RPGs, board games, and video games. I've been gaming pretty much all of my life going back to classic kids board games, Pong, and Basic D&D. I've been more active as a role-player and board gamer for the past 12 years or so since finding a great FLGS when I was last living in California (Black Diamond Games).

I sponsor the NWA RPG and Board Game Meetup Group, and host a regular Friday night RPG group we refer to as Magpie Night or the Magpie Gaming Group (not currently looking for members). I also try to attend the monthly NWARPG Game Days and am an irregular attendee of the Sunday afternoon board gaming at the Gear gaming store in Fayetteville.

I'd put what I'm currently running, but there's a reason we call it Magpie Night, so it's more likely than not to have changed by the time you're reading this. I am currently playing in Pikabuki's Exalted campaign.

The Chaz
Name: Chaz
Re: Who Is This Fulminata Jerk?

Postby The Chaz » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Q: Why are you such a jerk?!?

Q: What term of affection should I use (for myself) in my introduction?

Fulminata
Name: John

Re: Who Is This Fulminata Jerk?

Postby Fulminata » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:00 pm

A: Because I haven't checked this board in forever.

A: "Fictional" as I haven't actually seen you in person in almost as long.

Return to “Introductions”