New Tabletop Strategy Game

CRiMS0NREMAiNS
Name: Jason

New Tabletop Strategy Game

Postby CRiMS0NREMAiNS » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:55 am

Hey Everyone...

This time last year my passion for gaming introduced me to me to a small team from France, Borderline, that had been developing DEAL: American Dream, an original tabletop narco strategy game. Since that time they've been successfully funded on Kickstrarter and have recently released the retail version of the game in France, while they'll be releasing in North America soon. Before I go any further, I wanted to see if there would be anyone interested in playing DEAL before it's released here in the states? Within the next few weeks, my friends at Borderline will be sending me a personal copy of the game and I'd love to dig into it with anyone that would be interested in playing.

For anyone that may be interested and/ or are simply curious to know more about the game, here's a quick rundown...

Each player masters a clan and competes for the dominion of drug trafficking in the Americas. To succeed, players need to conquer territories and recruit troops. In order to grow faster, they can produce drugs and sell them or resell them to whoever is willing to pay the highest price! DEAL is a game that requires abundant strategy; from negotiations to bluffing, players will have to mask their intentions and try to seize every opportunity to expand their reign over the drug trade.

Contained within DEAL: American Dream, you’ll find everything you need to play the secondary game Deal Corner. Its a little game of arms dealing, combining your ability to bluff your opponent and test your memory as you look to take control of the corner.

The link provides an in depth look at the game, as well as full color images of the board and all of the pieces... http://averagenobodys.com/2015/05/20/deal-american-dream-table-top-narco-strategy-kickstarting-soon/

Let me know if you'd be interested in playing DEAL, I'll definitely let you know when it arrives so we can make arrangements to meetup.

CRiMS0NREMAiNS
Name: Jason

Re: New Tabletop Strategy Game

Postby CRiMS0NREMAiNS » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:03 pm

I wanted to let you know that my copy of the game has just arrived, any interest in playing at one of the board game nights?

Return to “Board Games”